About Tomás Sánchez
Tomás Sánchez is a Cuban Postwar & Contemporary painter who was born in 1948. Numerous key galleries and museums such as Marlborough, New York have featured Tomás Sánchez's work in the past.Tomás Sánchez's work has been offered at auction multiple times, with realized prices ranging from $293 USD to $1,800,000 USD, depending on the size and medium of the artwork.
Since 1999 the record price for this artist at auction is $1,800,000 USD for Llegada del caminante a la laguna, sold at Christie's New York in 2022.
Tomás Sánchez has been featured in articles for HYPEBEAST , Art Market Monitor and Art Nexus . The most recent article is Tomás Sánchez: Inner Landscape at Marlborough, Nyc written for JUXTAPOZ in January 2022.
Selected Solo Exhibitions
- Tomás Sánchez: Inner Landscape, Marlborough, New York, Chelsea, New York, USA 2010
- Tomás Sánchez in Focus, Cernuda Arte, Coral Gables, Miami, Florida, USA
Selected Group Exhibitions
- The Summer Collective: A Group Exhibition of 20+ Artists ,LnS Gallery ,Miami, Florida, USA 2019
- Winter Highlights ,LnS Gallery ,Miami, Florida, USA
- Fall Highlights ,LnS Gallery ,Miami, Florida, USA 2018
- Spring Group Exhibition ,Marlborough, New York (Uptown) ,57th Street, New York, USA 2015
- Important Cuban Artworks: Volume 12 ,Cernuda Arte ,Coral Gables, Miami, Florida, USA 2014
- Group Show Of Modern & Contemporary Art ,Cernuda Arte ,Coral Gables, Miami, Florida, USA